Join us at Restorer of Streets Community and find a safe, encouraging place for hope in God. It’s free! Find free courses as well as paid courses, and a monthly verse calendar.
Do you need hope? Check out the Restorer of Streets Community and take the free course on Hope in God!
- Why Finish is my theme this yearJesus is the Finisher of our Faith. He loves us and wants us to finish our race, move forward in our mission, accomplish our purpose.
- Father, Give Us HelpO Sovereign God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, as Your church gathers globally on this Lord’s day, we…
- Preserve the Peace with the Presence of GodMark 9:49-50 “Everyone’s going through a refining fire sooner or later, but you’ll be well-preserved, protected from the eternal flames….
- A prayer guide for these troubled timesMy heart hurts most days from the sorrow and pain, the fear and anxiety, of our world. So much is…
- How to use the video of hymnsCreated as a bonus for the launch of “Sing Me To Heaven,” this video allows you to fill your home with the beautiful sound of piano music.
- The Diagnosis: Lewy Body DementiaIn April of 2012, my mom and dad traveled to the next town for several appointments with a team of doctors to understand why my dad, Ed, acted so confused and forgetful. On this occasion, they would find out the diagnosis.
Welcome to AP Creations, where we care about you. Send us your prayer requests, join our newsletter, download free books, both fiction and non-fiction—devotionals, family history, dementia and music, prayer, journals, and more. Read Christian suspense with romance.
Finding ways to inspire hope in God radiate from AP Creations. We offer websites, courses, books, and community for women in all seasons of life, and men, Christian or seeking, hurting, or needing fellowship.
Encouraging with Godly Love
We produce tools you can use in your daily walk with God, from prayer journals to courses to planners. We want to help you find your mission and purpose in God. And put a smile on your face.
Listening to God
When we listen to God, we can hear Him speaking to us. What is most common? God is saying – He loves us. He wants us to know we matter to Him. And He hears us when we cry.
We do all in the name of Jesus Christ. And who am I in Christ Jesus? I am faithful and made in the image of God. He has made me a nurturer and immovable in His word. His grace saves me, and I have hope in God.
Learn more through books and courses
Please find out more about our books here. Check out our course offerings here. Join our community support groups here. Please find out more about us here.